Saturday, May 2, 2015

Cinco De Mayo Care Package

Cinco De Mayo is coming up! I originally wasn't planning on sending a care package for this holiday, but I saw a fun idea on Pinterest and decided to do it. It will be way late when my husband gets it, but oh well. He's going to love it!! The theme was Fiesta, so I included everything Hot and Spicy!!



Note: No, I didn't send the cat. He just wouldn't move his butt.

Included:
Hot Tamales
Spicy Planters Nuts
Sweet and Spicy Sunflower Seeds
Dare Hot Slim Jims
Beef Jerky Cholula
Beef Jerky Jalapeno
Beef Jerky Sweet and Spicy
Pringles Jalapeno
Hot and Spicy Cheez-Its
Queso Fundido Cheez-Its
Rits Wild Buffalo
Sweet and Spicy Chipotle Wheat Thins
Red Hot Hot Sauce
Tabasco Sauce
Texas Pete Hot Sauce
Pace Fire Salsa
Orbit Cinamon Gum


Tostitos (For the Salsa)
Ritz Hot Chips
Queso Fiesta Goldfish
Hot Fries
Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Chex Mix
Flamin' Hot Cheetos
Flamin' Hot Cheetos Puffs
Flamin' Hot Munchies


I stuffed the mini PiƱata (found at Target) with the Fiesta confetti
Maracas
Fiesta Hat

Also Included, but not pictured:
Tums
Pepto Bismol 



Here's the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment