Thursday, April 16, 2015

Zombie Care Package!!

Y'all, I'm so excited about this care package. You have no idea!!! My husband and I are OBSESSED with The Walking Dead!! When I first saw the idea on Pinterest to do a zombie themed care package, I knew I had to add it to my list.

I tried to get my cats and dog to help out in the decorating of this box, but as you can see, it didn't turn out as well as I planned. I'd hoped to have little red paw prints all over the box. Instead, I ended up with little red paw prints all over the house. Whoops. I still think it turned out pretty cool though! And you get the idea of what it's supposed to be.



I filled it with generic zombie things rather than The Walking Dead items mainly because it was cheaper and there was a wider variety of things to choose from. I ordered everything off Amazon (yay Prime!).


Zombie Rescue Kit (My favorite!! Seriously, how cute is he??)








No comments:

Post a Comment