Friday, July 17, 2015

Super Hero Care Package

My husband has been begging me for a Super Hero themed box, so I finally gave in and put one together! Again, Walmart came through for me, and I was able to find all this wonderful stuff! Lots of cheap trinkets that will keep him and his buddies entertained, but it won't be the end of the world that he will likely throw most of it away before coming home. 

These Play Packs were $2 each. They have coloring books, stickers, random goodies in there. Then TMNT stickers and a SuperMan ribbon.

All sorts of glow-sticks. Spiderman, TMNT, Captain America.

TMNT gummies, Avenger gummies, Avenger Cheez-Its, TMNT pez, Thor pez, and Avenger lollipops. 

TMNT puzzle, Spiderman puzzle. Spiderman cards and Avenger cards.

LEGO Marvel DS game

Batman, Superman, and Avengers boxers

The box all put together! I hand drew all of this, and I am so proud of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment